Our children’s safety is a top priority, so ensuring the products they encounter daily are safe is essential. Below are the latest recalls from the United States Consumer Product Safety Commission that may be present in your home:
- Manhattan Toy Company Find the Bear™ Soft Activity Book: There is a metal grommet that can become detached from a fabric flap page in the book which can pose a choking hazard.
- Manhattan Toy Company Pull-Back Speedy Jets™: rubber tires are easily removed from the wheels, posing a choking hazard for small children.
- Children’s Place Infant Snowsuit size 0 – 18 months:The metal snaps on the snowsuits can detach and become a choking hazard to a small child. The snowsuits were sold between August 2018 and November 2018.
- The Company Store Children’s Robes:The robe fails to meet federal flammability standards required for children’s sleepwear. This failure poses a risk of burn injuries.
- Skip Hop TUO High Chair: Fall and injury hazards may occur due to the legs becoming detached from the seat during use.
- Meijer Falls Creek Infant & Toddler Zip Hoodies: The zipper slider can detach, posing a choking hazard to children.
- HoMedics MyBaby Giraffe Nightlights:The giraffe-shaped nightlight’s feet can detach, posing a choking hazard to small children.
For more information regarding recalls, and to stay up-to-date on any new information, visit the United States Consumer Product Safety Commission’s website often.
If you should own a product that has been recalled, please stop use immediately and return the product to the retailer in which it was purchased. You can also contact the manufacturer for further instructions. When making new purchases, always fill out the physical warranty card and submit, or submit online if available, so the company can easily notify you in the event of a recall specific to the product.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding recent recalls or your child’s health, please do not hesitate to contact us.