Every month, Safe Kids Worldwide puts out a list of items that have been recalled due to safety concerns, and here at Bard & Didriksen Pediatrics, we want to keep you informed about these latest recalls. The safety of your children is paramount; please look over this list of items that may be in your house.
- Bluefin recalled their wireless phone chargers because the battery can overheat and cause burns.
- Mizco International recalled the Re-fuel power bank charging stations because the battery can overheat.
- Jane Muum strollers were recalled because a baby can slip through the armrest, posing a strangulation threat.
- Tobi recalled Babynet crib bumpers because the strings for attaching the bumpers are too long and pose a strangulation threat.
- Wild and Wolf recalled the Petit Collage xylophone because the ball at the end of the mallet can detach and become a choking hazard.
- Michael’s recalled the Creatology Spin Art Kits (and the Pottery Wheel Kits) because the battery compartment can overheat and cause burns.
- Munchkin recalled the Waterpede bath toys, since the toys can crack and expose small parts which are choking hazards.
- Porsche recalled My First Porsche wooden cars because the wheels and axles can detach, posing a choking hazard.
- Discount School Supply recalled the Colorations brand extra-large crayons because the red crayons may contain glass shards.
- Hauck recalled the Nerf Battle Racer go-karts because the steering wheel can detach or break.
- Helmets R Us recalled Rollerblade helmets because they do not fulfill the federal safety standards for helmets.
- Allura recalled their children’s pajamas because they do not meet the flammability standards for children’s sleepwear.
- HD Supply recalled Seasons ceiling fans because the bracket holding the fan blades can break and cause the blades to fall.
- Primark recalled certain types of decorative pillows, since they pose a fire hazard.
- Base Brands Reduce Hydro Pro water bottles were recalled because the paint on the outside of the bottles contained lead.
- Harbor Freight Tools handgun safes have been recalled as they may open without a key or combination when impacted, allowing easy access to contents.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns about maintaining the safety of your home for your children; their health is our priority!